Golden Temple - Tiruvannamalai - Mahabalipuram - Kanchi (2D/1N)
6 Seater Rs. 9,800/-
Places of Visit:Srinivasa Mangapuram, Chandragiri Fort, Kanipakam, Golden Temple, Tiruvannamalai (Arunachalam), Mahabalipuram, Kanchipuram.
Package DetailsNote: We provide Deluxe, Luxury and 3/4 star accommodation on request.
This package can be customised based on your arrival and departure timings.
Click on Respective Day for more details.
- Pickup in the Morning, proceed for darshan of Srinivasa Managapuram (Old Balaji Temple).
- Sightseeing of Historical Fort at Chandragiri.
- Head to Kanipakam to visit Sri Varasidhi Vinayaka Swamy.
- Proceed to Siripuram near Vellore for darshan of Sri Lakshmi Narayani. This temple is also know as Golden Temple.
- After darshan, drive to Tiruvannamalai (Arunachalam). Overnight stay in Tiruvannamalai.
- Get darshan of Lord Arunachaleswarar at Tiruvannamalai and drive to Mahabalipuram.
- Enjoy the day at Mahabalipuram with a sightseeing tour covering places such as Arjuna's Penance, Five Rathas, Shore Temple, Tiger Cave and Krishna's Butter Ball.
- Drive to Kanchipuram also known as Kanchi. It is also referred to as the "Golden City of Thousand Temples.
- Visit famous temples of Kanchi. Ekambareswarar Temple (dedicated to lord shiva), Kailasanathar Temple (dedicated to lord shiva), Varadaraja perumal temple (dedicated to god Vishnu) and Kamakshi Amman Temple.
- Drive back to Tirupati. Drop off at Hotel.
Srinivasa Mangapuram, Chandragiri Fort, Kanipakam Ganesh Temple, Golden Temple, Tiruvannamalai (Shiva Temple) , Mahabalipuram (Arjuna's Penance, Five Rathas, Shore Temple, Tiger Cave and Krishna's Butter Ball), Kancheepuram (Ekambareswarar Temple (dedicated to lord shiva), Kailasanathar Temple (dedicated to lord shiva), Varadaraja perumal temple (dedicated to god Vishnu) and Kamakshi Amman Temple)Inclusions:
Car Rent, Toll Gates, Parking Charges, Driver Allowance, Driver Food Allowance and Fuel Charges.Exclusions:
Entrance tickets for Temples or Accommodation or Food.Terms & Conditions:
A/C will not function during the travel time at Ghat road (Tirumala). If needed Rs.300 will be charged addtionally.